Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hyperman, with all due respect, I have a challenge & request for you.

I read your posts, I understand your frustrations, and at times, I agree, at times I don't. Here's some weekend homework, and I honestly hope you will spend the time to do it!

You mention some money in your last post ($1 Million), you mention a consolidation, which is actually called a Reverse Stock Split, or Stock Merge, and I really IMO don't want to see that. Especially the numbers you say! You mention:

That's money that should be spent on drilling now not on seeing who's is bigger ! You gotta agree!.... Hyperman, not sure I do, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, Hyperman, I ask you please, to direct your focus this weekend to this, which will help us all out, but will take some time, and some work:

Go to the 43101, Pages 37-40, look at the Paul D Gray "Recommendations" The approx price was $2.5 Million. Break it down for all the readers, and mention what it is, and all the money that was estimated for assays. As well the amount of assays.

Then, please go to the Financials since Nov, 2010 (since this report came out Sept 30, 2010), and look at, and report the money spent on things, or what you would refer to as possibly red flags, or, over spending, or whatever you would want to call it. Remember, this will be, only your opinion, but I bet, it will end up being many of our opinions?

You will have to go through 7 sets of Financials. That will be Nov 2010, 4 in 2011, and so far 2 in 2012.

If you look at all that, and the recommended drilling & exploration, and give us an overall summary, and then you can come back, and still say "not on seeing who's bigger", well I will read, and pay full attention to what you write.

If you could spend that amount of time, and give us a summary, I would honestly really appreciate that. Because, somehow, our Company, sure seems to burn through lots & lots of cash.

Obviously, that is my opinion.

Oct 05, 2012 11:35PM

Oct 05, 2012 11:59PM
Oct 06, 2012 01:41AM
Oct 06, 2012 02:24AM
Oct 06, 2012 03:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply