Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Well since I took Lori's advice and went out and got a new hobby I don't post here anymore and have not for a while now. Sorry I never asked for your ok to cancel my account on the jungle board. I was in class last night and I have more important thing's to do then worry about you calling me out again. Coming from a guy who had over 50+ accounts and has bashed this stock and the people who believed in it countlessly for a better part of a year now you got alot of nerve going around telling people I'm hiding. As you can see you goof I'm right here and always have been. I'm not like you and don't have time to create 50+ alais's then bash certain people then press delete then start over again. I believe in this company and always have, does not mean I agree with what might be going on at the moment. If anyone from management needs to find me it's not hard.

So there you go Stephen I'm not hiding so GFY ! Time for you to return to the island of misfit toys.

LONG SLI " As Always " !!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply