Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I usually Google St Elias Mines when I want to access the site for DD purposes. I noticed this morning these words under the google search results in blue; "this site may be compromised".

A click on those words brings you to an explanation found here;

http://support.google.com/websearch/bin/answer.py?hl=en&sqi=2&ei=hGCrUKu0N--80AH6gYGgAw&answer=190597&?sa=X&ved=0CCEQpwgwAA

To protect the safety of our users, we show this warning message for search results that we believe may have been hacked or otherwise compromised. If a site has been hacked, it typically means that a third party has taken control of the site without the owner’s permission. Hackers may change the content of a page, add new links on a page, or add new pages to the site. The intent can include phishing (tricking users into sharing personal and credit card information) or spamming (violating search engine quality guidelines to rank pages more highly than they should rank). Learn more about hacked sites

St Elias Mines Ltd

This site may be compromised.
St. Elias Mines is an exploration gold mining company with properties in Peru and British Columbia.
Nov 20, 2012 11:40AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply