Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

These next two weeks will be very interesting. The Wizar_Dofoz makes some good points.

This Tuesday is Record Day, part three, finally. Watch for the Total Shares issued number to remain at 117,118,355.

http://tmx.quotemedia.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=sli

The Corporate Finance Manual requires shareholder approval for Private Placements that would result in the creation of a new control person. See section 1.10 of the link.

http://www.tmx.com/en/pdf/Policy4-1.pdf

Since the PP was announced after notice of alternate nominees was filed, and with the presure being applied by the shareholders, I believe it unlikely the Exchange would approve such an enormous and control altering PP.

Proxy forms should come out this week after Tuesday and land in shareholders mailboxes in the first week of December. With the proxy forms will come a Notice of Meeting and Management Information Circular.

Is the Wizar correct in that, "This proxy will not have the new nominees included and would serve to support current management only." I don't know. But I wouldn't put it past Lori for pulling out all the underhanded tricks she could to cloud the process. In my mind there is no reason why the alternate nominees should not be on the proxy forms. There has been more than enough time. Still wait and see.

Regardless the Wizar is 100% correct in that you should pause and reflect before making any moves. First and foremost wait until an Information Circular from the nominees is released. This should also take place in the next little while. Read and understand this Circular before making any decisions.

Electronic (web entered) votes regularly need to be in a day before the AGM. With our AGM on the 27th of December, a Thursday, I would strongly suggest to all that you circle Thursday, December 20 on your calendars. That would be the latest date I would vote to ensure 100% my voice is heard.

So before then absorb all the information that comes out. Read this board as there are more experienced investors that will share their thoughts. Make an informed decision and ensure you make your voice heard by voting.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply