Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
There are many who read and never post. Now is the time for some serious discussion. People i feel its important to re look at all the things throughout the year that have taken place. post a blurb about your opinion and attach links etc to support why you feel the way you do. This is a discussion board and u have the right to your opinion. lets discuss why or why not we want what we feel we want. lets add up the pros and cons. lets look at any inconsistancies etc in detail again to refresh in our minds what has transpired over the last year. Many things get forgotten. lets all remind each other of how the year has gone and try to imagine how it will be with the status quo or some fresh faces. I would love to read again about all that has taken place ... and all that hasnt. Imo. I believe the choice will be crystal clear after such a discussion. It seems suddenly our current management team wants our support. Have they earned it? lets bring everything to the surface again so we can make an informed decision..Once u lose someones trust its not easy to regain it and a positive writeup about themselves isnt quite going to cut it imo. .. but hey, thats me.. It would be awesome to see others get involved in communicating these pros and cons. A great place to start would be the nr's and the q and a. then theres last years agm/quantec, the CC, the calgary meeting etc etc etc etc etc etc. Post what you feel was good and bad to show both sides of the fence if u believe there are in fact both pros and cons. take care. remember 3 is majority.
New Message
Please login to post a reply