Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Just a thought but the fact that they are trying to convince people into voting on the WHITE proxy asap shows how little confidence they have in themselves to win with all choices present and available at the same time. I guess they must feel the only way they can win is to convince us to vote before the other nominees proxy surfaces. Sad.. Last ditch effort. I wonder what would be found out by the dissident group once elected?. I highly doubt there is nothing else to know about the tesoro. i think some people might be in poop up to their eyeballs once the new BOD is in place. I can hardly wait to see how this plays out. Hopefully not too many people get sucked into wasting their vote too early. Again its really pathetic that they have to try and win this way. How many dont know about this... thats what they're counting on. I dont believe these little games will save them but time will tell. All in my opinion. DONT VOTE THE WHITE..DONT VOTE THE WHITE..DONT VOTE THE WHITE imo unless of course you want the same vague wishywashy crap theyve spoon fed us for the last year. ..that is of course when they actually DO give us info instead of putting us off constantly and making empty promises. I am just a tradesman though so I must not be smart enough for my opinion to hold any relevance. i like how they put "white" in capital letters over and over. lol ya... were THAT simple lori. lol come on.... now our intelligence is being insulted?what next?.. imo.
New Message
Please login to post a reply