Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Im not gonna tell you what to do if you are at a yellow lite. Personally, i see only red or green as far as where this company is going from here on. My decision has ZERO to do with whether tesoro has gold or not, it has everything to do with management and lack there of. ........... As for the new team, ill get into bed with them and give them my support. As for Lori, i feel like i got a thorough screwin, and didnt even get kissed. This has EVERYTHING to do with her actions. Little or nothing to do with whether there is mineable gold on Tesoro. I trusted and supported Lori years ago and would have followed her onto the next project ( CB or Vilcoro) if Tesoro was PROVEN a bust. But instead, i feel she sold out her shareholders for whatever reasons- reasons that i suspect will eventually come to surface. ...... GREEN LIGHT MEANS GO. Huge thanks to a group of folks that risked it all to go against our CEO to bring confidence and direction back to this company. GREEN MEANS GO!
New Message
Please login to post a reply