Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Dec 14, 2012 11:36AM

Real888,

First I would like to say that your questions are fair to ask and it is my belief, for what it is worth that you have never had ill intentions as long as I have read your posts on this board or other commnications we have had so I do not believe your post should be removed.

I would say this in regards to the dissident group nominees

It would serve you well to contact the numbers of Gil and Darcy released in their news release and speak with them directly and ask them the tough questions regarding thier qualifications and thier plans etc. furthermore if there are long term shareholders who you respect and would like to hear thier opinions of the 5 nominees and thier background and history please PM them and I am sure they would be happy to discuss this with you.

All I urge you to do is not form your opinion based on a managements opinion of themselves or the dissident nominees.

I do recognize everyone has their own agenda in this matter including myself...you just have to choose whose opinions you want influencing your choice.

S.

Dec 14, 2012 05:39PM
Dec 14, 2012 07:03PM
Dec 14, 2012 07:36PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply