Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

One thing that worries me is that if Lori is withholding results why would she not want to release them. Any sign of positive results may assist in getting the current management team re - elected. No news or any attempt to help improve the share price makes me worry that there is no good news. If you were sitting on positive results or positive news and it was getting time to re - elect would you not release them right before voting takes place to try and improve the fractured relations with shareholders? Or is current management that incompetent and unable to see the amazing oppourtunity that we all feel SLI can be. Maybe I am overthinking this and if we do in fact get the new shareholder group in the state of the company will drastically improve and our direction will become clear. It is just hard for me to believe that her last stand is hiring a company to promote the white proxy. Seems like she has given up. Hopefully I am completely off base. Have a good weekend everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply