Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Scotia is starting to be a concern to me in this proxy battle. As far as I know, ALL other institutions where shares are held by our shareholders are coming through at a quicker pace and are producing results ahead of their estimated wait times to get these control numbers for the GREEN PROXIES so that we can vote. I sincerely appreciate, as well as all the shareholders that these other institutions seem to be going beyond in their service to accommodate us with our CONTROL NUMBERS for the GREEN PROXIES at this strenuous time in our investment of SLI.

I surely hope that SCOTIA iTRADE will go above and beyond in their service monday and provide ALL with the required material to vote the GREEN PROXY in this proxy battle. By Scotia insisting to some shareholders that CONTROL NUMBERS will be mailed to them, is UNACCEPTABLE at this time, these control numbers have to be given to shareholders directly over the phones MONDAY. Our savings and investment is at stake here and this will not look good on Scotia should they drag their feet.Time is of the essence here and I stress that all voting by the GREEN PROXY be finalized no later than 11 AM Vancouver time on THURSDAY DEC 20TH., and most preferably by MIDNIGHT Wednesday the 19th, to ensure that our votes are passed on to Olympia before the cut off date/time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply