Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I had heard rumours that Mr Fuller had several meetings/presentations set up for Lori in Europe when he was engaged as IR, with high net worth individuals. These presentations seemed to be unsuccessful in bringing buyers into our stock and it is rumoured that the reason for this was because of how Lori presented SLI there. One presentation I was told consisted of 125 Swiss Bankers attending, in which they were not impressed with SLI,s presentation, resulting in little to no buying of SLI shares.Another rumour has it that a group of 80 could be potential investors in SLI were kept waiting for an hour on a European tour, while close to half of these left before the SLI team arrived an hour late. Although this is a rumour, I believe it holds much credence, whereas we constantly watched the trading in the stock while these European road trips were in progress , and every other road trip for that matter, and would see very little to no increased buying in the stock. The only 2 big buys that I recall in any of these road trips from the last several years were Gypsy swaps done where Lori directly sold HER shares to someone in a PRIVATE sale that was not done on the open market and did not help support our sp. One could consider this a very selfish act by Lori and I may put the exact amount of shares she executed these trades with on later, or if someone else can find these 2 trades, please post them.

There was always buying of the stock evident whenever a BB was done and it would result in support of the sp and bringing new investors to the table to further strengthen our stock in prep for a bidding war,in which historical data from the property strongly suggested we were sitting on something huge and should considerable goods be revealed on the Tesoro. WE, the investors supported this stock from numerous BB presentations and the cost probably averaged well under $1000 for each presentation which would see buying and support of the sp in the following few days.The shareholders put these BB sessions on and a cost comparison may be considered in the rest of this paragraph. I have been told the cost for a private jet for management on two occasions resulted in one of those being in excess of $300,000 dollars on the European tour! No need to see why the travel expense got so high! Rumours have it that lobster dinners were served in the sky on at least one flight, with pretty expensive wine being a drink on these flights. It would seem that millions was being spent on travel while many of our properties were not being advanced. The Vilcoro sat dormant while a full treasury seemed to be dwindled away by travelling, wouldn,t the advancement of this high potential property have more effect on a higher sp than travelling?

Although most of the above may only be rumours at this time, its quite possible that people may step forward to validate these in the future, stay tuned.

All in my opinion and by no means do I state these rumours are true at this time, time may tell what facts may be attached.

New Message
Please login to post a reply