Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The 27th can't come fast enough so we can see the result's of this mess. I have had it to the lid of the crap she has delt us for the last 2.5 years. It really seems like she has sold herself to the devil and can't get out of it. I thought 2 weeks back or so she may have come clean to what has really happened with our Peru properties but choose to hold back for what ever reason. This makes no sense to when compare sampling 4 years ago to current when the sampling was measured in ozs and now next to nothing. There seems to a personal agenda that is not going to end very well for her. In a short time the skeleton's will be ready to jump out of the closet and alot of her thought's are going to be oh my god what have i done. I can bet this week her phone lines and e-mail connections are going to be lit up like a christmas tree, and she is going to be thinking holy shit i should run.

MR JONES

New Message
Please login to post a reply