Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I'm not sure if utilizing the same platforms means drilling in pretty well the same place? However if it does.. She can easily cover her ass with new drill core assays that suddenly found gold in the areas we all expected many more positive results then was reported. This way she could have effectively lied and then get out of it later if and when she feels like throwing us a bone. I guess what scraps she would throw us would depend on whether she had voting control or not. I myself am not about to trust these crooks anymore. I don't want bits and pieces of vague information over the next 20 years while these clowns try to take control from us by diluting our investment and whatever other means these immoral people have up their sleeves. I think we've all earned the right to know what we've got once and for all like ed44 stated and that information being shared should not depend on whether Lori and her cronies have voting control of this company. IMO that is exactly what is dictating what is and is not released. You're toast Lori. Unqualified electricians but suddenly they're good enough for Lori if it saves her from all being revealed lol. I can't wait. I can only imagine how much work has actually been done on the Tesoro. I would venture to guess far far more has been done then most think and I would also guess that hiding behind the whole thing about not releasing material info if she can prove its in our best interests not to...is not quite going to cut it when our boys get the golden key that we won for them fair and square. All IMO and interpretation of everything SLI.
New Message
Please login to post a reply