Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Rick,

It was great to meet you, Murray and two of our newly elected board of directors. (as well as the other fellow Manitobans that are invested.)

After the meeting, the only fear I have around my investment in SLI revolves around how long Lori remains in control against the wishes of 91% of the voting shares.

I have full confidence that the newly elected board is exactly what we need to move this company forward.

Unfortunately, Lori has no class and refuses to acknowledge the wishes of the share holders in the company. I would qualify this with an IMO, but if you have seen, among other things, the video from the curvey fashion show, the question of her class is more fact than opinion. At the very least I am sure that I can safely indicate this opinion is likely shared by 90% of the shares voted!

So, in our opinion!

Thanks for making the journey this far East everyone. Best wishes as you make your way back out West.

Cheers,

Flyinglite

New Message
Please login to post a reply