Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Agreed, we need to get this in court ASAP,if thats what it is gonna take. I am very disappointed in every regulator and governmental body that has failed to live up to their committments and obligations to the protection of investors of not only SLI, but as well as all other retail investors.

How many times have any of you ever seen a bank or trading institution falter in trading in comparrison to individual and retail investors? Not very often in the past, and in the last couple years, we are starting to see a bit of this surface, but still none, compared to the little investor. All across North America, the little guys have suffered severly in the Venture, but there has been big money made off the backs of the little guys, by the larger guys that are allowed to short. So the little guy continuously gets milked while the bigger guys seem to miraculously live on, and some with record earnings on their balance sheets. Amazing.

Sorry for getting off track there, but I wished to expand on a couple dots that factor into our scenario, and hopefully widen the horizon on some info for others as well. Everything is connected.

Oh, and not only the gold on the Tesoro, but the gold on the other two Peruvian properties, the Vilcoro and Cueva Blanca. Did you know that there is a custom gold mill on the same gold belt (or very close) on strike with both these properties? It is located approx half way between the Vilcoro and Cueva Blanca, at ~ 100km each way. In 2009, this mill was shut down for 2 weeks while upgrading to a higher tpd (tonnage per day). During this time, collected from small miners in the area and ore from the mill owners own property, approx 125 tons of WASTE material was stockpiled which averaged 0.8 ounces per ton gold and 75 tons of ore which averaged 4.5 ounces gold per ton. Approx 75 tons of material was expected to arrive at this mill daily, after that.

So above, you see, in that area they were calling .8 ounce per ton gold (~25 g/t) waste!! That grade my friends, of waste material, is about 3-4 times the grade needed for an economical shaft mine, not to mention the higher grade stuff in my next sentence. So here it is, ore averaging 4.5 ounces gold per ton, extremely rich! when one considers some of the richest mines in North America don,t have that kind of grade, as a matter of fact, some are multiples below this! In fact the Hishikari gold mine of Japan, which is one of the highest grade gold mines in the world, has an average grade of 40 g/t or approx 1.25 ounces per ton gold! And, this line, "(the average grade of the world's major gold mines is approximately 5 grams), " surely tells you everything you need to know whether the Tesoro is economical or not. Remember, SLI states in one of the corporate presentations, that we averaged an ounce per ton gold, (over 6 times above the amount of 5 g/t mentioned above) in our development material. That development material would put the average grade at about .9 ounces per ton retained gold, due to metallurgy.

But now also remember, the deeper we went, it was evident via news releases that the grade was higher and raising, with bulk samples coming in at multiples of the 1 ounce development material.

But now jumping back to the grades at the above mentioned mill, this is coming from the areas closer to the Vilcoro and C.B., which is showing how rich that area is as well. And, the highest gold grade ever reported for SLI, came from the Vilcoro, NOT TESORO.

http://wikimapia.org/18485797/Hishikari-Gold-Mine

New Message
Please login to post a reply