Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Here we are with 3 months behind us into the new year, since the AGM. If some of you will recall, I beleive this is where the CEO of SLI saved us from ourselves by dismissing our votes ensuring that her and the existing board remained in control of SLI.

After such a bold move, I would assume that her and the board would be working tirelessly to support that course of action. As they say, actions speak louder than words.

This leaves me wondering, what have they done in the first quarter to prove that voting them in as the board and CEO was indeed the best course of action, in saving us from ourselves? From what I can see, all they have done is clean up the website a bit, stop communication, and stop exploring properties? I must be wrong in this regard? I know if I was in a similar situation, I would be working my arse off to support the decission to disregard the green proxies and prove that I was indeed what the company needed by coming through for share holders. Given that they are an exploration company, I assume that would involve exploring some properties and sharing some results?

As far as I can tell, all they have done is put the breaks on any progress with the company, stopped communicating, and stopped exploring? This would mean that it will be impossible to raise any further monies through PPs etc.... So, I ask, what exactly was the benefit of keeping Lori and the current board in control of the company?

Oh, I almost forgot, I think the CEO may have also sold all of their shares in the company as well... so, did they truly just remain in control to do nothing and jump ship?

There must be something I am missing here...

Does anyone know the tally of shares held by the existing management, and board? They do not seem to be investing in the company through their actions, are they at least invested financially?

New Message
Please login to post a reply