Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

1)The private board is still down and has been for a week this time. A few weeks ago the private board was hacked, and a time before that, at least once, we were locked out. This recent crash of the site comes at an important time when communication is very important to us shareholders .

2) Several, including me have had weird things happening with their phones over the last couple years. My phone recently had several callers permantly blocked from calling me, an investigation into this by my service provider said they found nothing wrong, yet various other contacts service providers could not access my line.

3) I among others have received much junk mail along with other emails that seem a bit weird. The volume of these emails had risen to highs with some investors wondering how the sender had retrieved their email addresses to send all this junk.

4) There have also been times when some have been locked from Agoracom on an individual basis with unoperable passwords as well as a couple times that glithces seemed to block everyone from the entire Agoracom site.

5) Many of us have had many weird things happen with our PC,s over the last couple years, that have even crashed some PC,s. Telemarketer calls, or calls where no one is on the other line seem to accompany many computer problems.

6) Sending emails that don,t reach their destination.

7) Losing important posts before posting because of coincidental technical difficulties at just the wrong times.

Anyone care to elaborate or add on these coincidences that some have experienced? These are some that I know of, I could possibly be forgetting some.

New Message
Please login to post a reply