Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: The Green needs to cover est. $197k and now another $90K for us!

The only way for us to see who is giving is to read these posts. Since the one time donation frenzy we started last week I calculated only $3k max given. If you want to know how much we've raised just post with your handle. What's there to hide! If you give $20k let us all know. If you give $200 likewise.

For any one who has not given I feel sorry for you. You have only two shareholders that have taken on the company for us and some even question their motives. That's how cautious some people can be when they don't want to do their share.

I only pray the Green Team wins for us all! God helps those in the right and I think the Green team will prevail...BUT ONLY WITH OUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

Come on everyone post your donations and help pay for these huge legal bills!

If you don't post and give what will happen if the Green Team just gives up? The naysayers will learn the lesson of their lives.

There are only two Canadians that I know of who had the stones to take on this task for all of us (yes including themselves)... all on their own time and with their own money!

Last week we had Sculpin and Bow ,myself and Woxof give...what a bunch of great supporters!

We need 500 more of you to donate AND POST OR YOU WILL LET THE GREEN TEAM (and us) DOWN BIG TIME!

We are all allowed to give for the legal fees but not the $90k or so I read. Who cares how they classify it ...just give and do your part PLEASE! We are so close to winning IMO.

All IMO, JW

Please send a Cheque payable to: Garry B. Ollis Prof Corp

Mail Address: Hastman

Box 3428

Spruce Grove, Alberta

T7X 3A7

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-hwvUB-zjR1XzBhWWFKUExaVzg/edit?pli=1

New Message
Please login to post a reply