Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Jun 19, 2013 11:32AM

You ask a great question. "Does everyone still think their donations were well spent"

Yes...why? Because I wanted different leadership. Some people with integrity were willing to do it and were willing to take a stand for a majority of us. I am grateful for that and money is what's needed to move this forward. I would like to mention here that Ms. McClennahan felt it necessary to take my INVESTMENT money and blatently spend it on frivolous lawsuits, Susan Blond, tv interviews, and then further deminish my investment with PP.

Do I feel "mislead" - sure as heck do...for the last two years...comopletely mislead. By the green team? NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Why? because my decision to vote for them was not based on JUST the circular! It was mostly based on what I considered NR"s of no substance, exploration of no apparent substance (incomplete published drill results), extremely bad publicity choices - curvy fashion shows and what appeared to be drunk behaviour in public, while she represented the company, a number in the travel expense column that is incredible (and she has yet to set foot on a property in Peru), a stockprice drop, our CEO selling her shares, and those things mentioned above. This is just a few of my reasons for voting for Gil, et al.

Emotional/intelectual? both. In hindsight, I wouldn't do anything different. I'd vote her ars out again. And if it wasn't against the rules I would have put this entire thing in capitals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply