Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

By looking at this in regards to paying for the campaign, it appears 4% would be taken from the funds if the goal is reached, nothing if the goal wasn,t. Perhaps a goal amount could be a million bucks, that would be a starter and perhaps a mininum needed to launch a huge class action. I see also that contributions could come into this account very quickly, this may enable legal action to be started in a very short period of time, depending on the donation flow.

I believe the funds may come in quickly, because we not only have documented proofs of letters sent to many politicians as well, that failed to act nor even respond, but all the other protective agencies and governing bodies that we reached out for help from but have seen no action yet. I will say here, that I do give Jim Flaherty respect, because he was the only one that I know of that tried to help, out of the numerous politicians and he deserves respect for that.

Pricing and Fees

We don't charge you any fees until you raise money. Our platform fee is 4% of funds raised if you meet your goal, or, 9% if you don't. Fixed Funding campaigns that don't meet their goal will not be charged anything. In addition to our platform fee, campaigns will be charged a 2-3% fee on each contribution for payment processing. Campaigns connected to our partners may have special fees. For more information about fees and pricing, see our Learn More section or our article on Pricing.

Receiving Your Funds

You can receive your funds in two ways. Funds raised through PayPal will be sent immediately to your PayPal account. Funds raised by credit card will be held until the end of your campaign and then disbursed to your bank account. If you reach your goal, you will also receive a 5% refund on fees charged to contributions in PayPal. It can take up to 2 weeks for your funds to arrive in your bank account after your campaign deadline. For more information on when to expect your funds, click here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply