Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

As we get closer to another AGM, I am left wondering what the current CEO and BOD have done for the company during their reign since their landslide victory of 6 million votes to zero? After proving that many more votes for a new BOD don't count.

I am sure glad that Lori protected us from the Green team and their errors made during the proxy war, so that she could run this company properly and protect share holder interests. If not for her our share price might have dropped even further since the last AGM, at least she has done everything in her power to preserve the value of our shares and the company preventing a further decline in share price?

The most important thing is the consistent and transparent communication she has had with us, as share holders, regarding her plan moving forward and vision for the company after her win at court.

Am missing anything?

She saved us from having people we wanted on the board of directors, because most share holders were too stupid to know any better regarding their votes (myself included).

She sold one of our more valuable properties for cents on the dollar regarding it's true value.

Put into place a PP that at best will allow the company to coninue to pay her and the boards much deserved salary for running the company?

Also, am I wrong, or did the share price not drop from around $.10 to $.04 in this time as well?

So, glad that you were able to win in court and remain entrenched as management. Thanks Lori! You definitely have my vote at the next AGM.

NOT!

New Message
Please login to post a reply