Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Feb 09, 2014 08:00PM
Feb 09, 2014 09:00PM
Feb 09, 2014 09:29PM
Feb 09, 2014 10:16PM
Feb 09, 2014 10:46PM
I have no shame for the decisions I made. I bought on the way up- and enjoyed a two and three fold gain. And I bought on the way down and doubled, tripled my share count. I trusted Lori and her team. And if she was the leader I believed she was, I would have stuck with her should the Tesoro property have proved to be less than feasible to continue. I would have supported my investment thru exploring the CB, and the Vilcoro as well. Her actions (and inactions) cause me to lose ALL respect and TRUST I had for her. I'm probably not the only one that suspects her of illegal activities. And I'm sticking around to find out. The truth is taking a long time to come out, and I'm sure it will. The drills are a joke- ya right Quantec was all over it. The trenching samples? Anytime soon? Properties sold or lost to people she has affiliations with!?? Hmmmmm I think her motivation is less about money now, and more about keeping prying eyes out of her closet. And maybe that's not just my own opinion.
New Message
Please login to post a reply