Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

amen, S. I appreciate your input, for what it's worth.

All I ever wanted to know was...Did gold stop devloping at the property lines? there is gold all around Tesoro, isn't there? they are mining it, or is that all wrong too? It's smoke and mirrors? and all the rest of the properties she bought as "president/director" just nothing there?

So, I guess the lesson in all of this is...Lori is a very poor exploration CEO. Don't buy anything that she touches, because her abilities to "explore" or "direct" or "employ" are unreliable and show poor judgement. The professionionals she uses are unreliable because she sues/fires/lets them go and/or doesn't use them at all...

Look at history...technology (e.g. quantec), companies (e.g. Susan Brown, was that the name of the company she hired for publicity?), directors (need I say more), employees (yup), family (yup), husbands, (this ones too weird, but relevant). She really just disposes of people when they don't serve her interests. You don't have to look too hard at this, do you? So, was I wrong at not looking at all of this a couple of years ago? yup. Hind sight is 20/20.

I have clarity now.

This has brought out too much stupid and too much crazy and too many sick people (GF - are you happy? put you on the board; stupid, crazy, and sick).

If Lori can save this ship, well LOL, that will give us all something to talk about (on all the boards) for years.

GM? well that's another giggle..."General Meeting" - actually, NOT, unless you define it as meeting between her and the directors...just another "anomoly" of this "company"

New Message
Please login to post a reply