Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

To add to this, i have changed my opinion somewhat, as far as the direction needed to see anything out of this. I personally feel the likelihood of 'correcting' the perceived corrupt aspects of government, the markets etc, is ambitious at best, if not completely unrealistic. I did not invest in a revolution. Some may feel a revolution is necessary for our just due. I do not. I believe both 'sides' want to make money off this thing and both 'sides' don't trust each other. Unfortunately both 'sides' have something the other appears to need. I've come to the point where i see the primary risk being with management finding a way to have the controlling interest of shares, and what they would do if they had it. That risk I am now willing to take. I feel this way from watching managements actions since 2011 and drawing conclusions based on those actions and responses to shareholders while knowing full well where the controlling interest resides. It is my opinion and and the conclusion i have drawn for myself. I'm not here for a life time ordeal to change the market I invested in. Some clearly feel it is necessary which is their right. So you see albertalawman, there is no blind following here. There are many opinions, theories and conclusions different investors have come to of their own accord.

New Message
Please login to post a reply