Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

JSS:

I live in Nipawin, SK, the closest trading centre for Shore Gold. This is a company that started as a few juniors..(eg. Kensington Resources) with a few big players like Debeers. The stock started at the $0.20 era..and was big talk for this area. As they developed their infrastructure and did some of their preliminary sampling..they were a major employment for skilled labourers. Tyson mining was also involved and have a significant stake in a few of the properties. The company, i believe is cash poor.....the stock topped out at $8.35. It currently fluctuates between $0.50-$1.00. They do believe the Orion development is the next largest deposit of Diamonds in the world. However, because the diamond market is a monopoly, the warehouses of mined diamonds stay shut to keep the price of the commodity up...or develop another mine..and devalue the resource. In economic despair, or bear markets, the diamond industry takes a dirty beating.

There is still a glimmer of hope for an open-pit mind......but not alot of the locals are dumping new money into this venture....just hoping to recover some of their losses.....

Fitzy

New Message
Please login to post a reply