Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
The ups and downs of the sp are a short sighted view of stock value,and as most will agree not the reason they invested in SLI. The risk factor weighted againist the available information at the time I invested almost two years ago told me the prospects were very exciting with so many properties, the imaging (and the expense of Quantec survey) for a jr with no debt made the risk minimal IMO. I believe none of the orginal factors have changed and I've made money along the way, so I can say overall I'm pleased. I certainly don't blame people for grabbing some profit along the way and I have also done the same but be sure you don't get your fingers caught in the cookie jar. Selling your shares is easy, holding them on the other hand can be a true trial in patiences. One thing I've learned with this stock is patience is rewarded and like most thing worth having this stock will require patience. So if the information at the agm is not what we hope it will be remember time lines change and the process of compulating facts and figures is on going and will be presented in a way that best serves investors. We know what were invested in were confident the drilling results will be very good. So all that's left really to overcome is our own impatiences.
New Message
Please login to post a reply