Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I'm of course posting this over here as in the rules. Prime I'm not sorry for saying this but I have read your comments and the others over there for the past 2 months and WOW.

2 months of bashing BOW2U & HOG & SCULP as well anything said on this board over and over and over again. Which leads me to believe your up to something again. I laugh that your SH board has been completely dead since you decided to show your face over here again. ( Interesting ) I know people use many alais over there but ?? humm.

I for one and I ( Know !! ) I speak for many others that I'm not about to forget what you said. I'm not sure why your back here ?? But if you have people that want to read your comments and you have a personal little following then I'm sure you can PM them and give them your blog address and as well introduce them to your SH board.

If it walks like a duck ? ....

your actions and comments IMHO show myself want your intentions are here. I will defend the hub leaders till the end because yes I know them personally and thats enough for me.

Sorry but .. what ever ... not everyone here will agree with me and nor do I think they should but if they feel they can over look the past which was not so long ago then all the power to you. I don't care about the back and forth with SLI and who thinks there right because like I said the other day ( My money I will make up my own mind )

Crystal Ball on the way ! LOL

JMO

Very ( Long ) SLI ! .... Comments or what ever ! I'm here till the end

New Message
Please login to post a reply