Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

NB, believe when I say, I love seeing the other or alternative opinions. Some may call them negative/positive, I don't want to call it negative, but it's differing. That's all good!

But, let's just look at a few lines from your post.

Happy Train to Plessentville: Well, there is nobody I know that has sold a share. Other than a few to move into 2012 TFSA. So, things are not too pleasant in my house, or my accounts! LOL

Any day now: You're right, that got used way too much in the past, and obviously by where we are now, it was way too premature. But, I think we all have to admit now, that really is true now. We know these 11 drill holes were done prior to the AGM, and that was over 2 months ago, plus we know so much trenching etc has been done. We really do know any day now, we will be getting more news, IMO.

Murry is a hard worker: Absolutely no doubt he is, and if you or anyone has not met him, you should!

SS St Elias: Ya, that's just a dream, but hopefully it will come true, cause it'll be one heck of a Party!

Sell Your Stake: I would never suggest that, and I hope others don't as well. I do like you bringing up your concerns. If they are worded the right way, how can anyone not want to read them, & think about them?

I am curious if you've ever loaded the 43101 report, and gone through it? It is very long, but the Quantec, and the recommended drilling, etc, is sure worth going through, especially right now. If you have, do you not think Mangement is following the layed out plan? Everyone should review that report, it's very interesting!

New Message
Please login to post a reply