Welcome to the Torch River Resource Hub on AGORACOM

Torch River Resources has a 25% interest in an advanced molybdenum property, Red Bird. Reserves have been classified by Giroux Consultants Ltd as 88.21 million tonnes indicated and 63.39 million tonnes inferred.

Free

I've known for a long time Murray, that you are the head of "Our Lady of Perpetual Reality" church.  I'm a convert, but haven't been around long enough to know all the gospel, so enough of this talk about fading into the shadows. 

There was a guy on the NOT board name of Alcollard who was inclined to add a dose of reality to what another poster termed "bright hopeful young people"  (read:greenhorn).  Well, this guy is a realist too, and sharp as a tack and the "hopefuls" called him a basher and he don't post there anymore.  Fer shame.

If anyone pees you off on this board, Murray, let me know and I'll back the truck up over their minivan.  All accidental like.

I've found there are two places that investors in junior mining stocks need to drill.  One of em is where there are gold nuggets in the dirt and another one is where there are other nuggets in sharp brains.

While back, I had an "all or none" sell on some of Momma's shares in Torch, 5000 only I think at .79 or .80.  You know, take a little profit on the 4 bagger.  Well off I went in the truck and it didnt fill.  I'm still tryin to pull Momma's frozen boot out of my rear.  I think the price went to .81 that day.  It's not like I was sellin 100K of shares.

What went wrong?

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply