Welcome to the Torch River Resource Hub on AGORACOM

Torch River Resources has a 25% interest in an advanced molybdenum property, Red Bird. Reserves have been classified by Giroux Consultants Ltd as 88.21 million tonnes indicated and 63.39 million tonnes inferred.

Free

As much as I have appreciated your posts for some time benh, as much as I appreciate Moly4u, analyse and many others, I am not sure I agree with you on ole Murry.  He has been posting for some time on Torch, and I have yet to see him state anything that wasn't factual.  Painful on occasion, but factual.  Perhaps he has an agenda but I am hard pressed to see it.  Further, I don't believe that any one persons posts on any one stock in the great universe of stocks has any more weight than a sparrow in a hurricane to snitch a phrase from some country crooner.  I don't necessarily agree with him but the bugger sure keeps your feet on the ground and your head out of the air.

I will be the first one to out a basher.  It's my calling I think.  Go see my outing of "Tau" on the NOT board a couple hours ago.  I detest bashers soft or otherwise.  I do not detest Murray.  I could be wrong tho'.  I will ask him.

Murray, as your self appointed defender, I ask the truth:  Do you have an agenda?  Failure to answer truthfully may result in my questioning your mother's selection of military footwear as a fashion statement or worse.  I could go as far as a noogie or a purple heart, or even a cocoa-buster.  Fess up.

That should put your mind at rest Benh as I am sure Murray knows that even witness protection won't hide him from a nasty purple heart.  That and the other thing about sparrows and evil wind.

Like a phoenix, Benh, we will rise from the ashes.  January effect due to blow in shortly.  All boats will float on the moly news.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply