Free

ShareSplitter my opinion

posted on Nov 04, 2007 05:04AM

ShareSplitter

To be honest I had not herd of UC before NOT's first halt in late aug. I would not have bought UC for any other reason other than them having a earn in/operatorship on 55%, of the largest(at the time) land package Next to NOT. They had this deal cut long before Nots hit.So I took a position in UC. I really don't care about Mexico , and view it as maybe a bonus.

I was in Toronto the day UC announced the PP for 4+million, and Tried to get some, but could not. I had a Meeting with a friend that is doing the PP for UC a day or so later, and he could not get me any of thr PP cause the BIG Dogs that have done all the PP's in the area play had gobbled it all up. SO I added large to my position in the market.

I am not a day trader and will wait to see what transpires in the near future, and longer term. Cause some of my "Over Nite Successes" have taken years to mature.

IMHO when the NR {in the near future,according to UC} comes out and Names the New Pres. and tell us the who's who in the placement,future drillig plans ect. UC will get some respect.

drill it and they will come

griz

New Message
Please login to post a reply