Free

Re: Question for Agoracom - Goldilox

posted on Nov 04, 2007 10:44AM

As usual, well documented post!

I have what I believe is a good understanding of the spq/kwg angle on this situation in the Mc Faulds and came to UC as a consequence.

As for the Mexico part of the UC story, I have reviewed the history as presented on UC's web site but have been left with the feeling that there were some unspoken difficulties in terms of what I now sense is a management situation. That is not to point accuseing fingers (as there are many things that can cause projects to move slower then expected - which in its self is quite the norm in this industry).

So, now that the management sutuation is getting back into normal operation mode (I most certainly hope so) I hope to hear news on two fronts in the next couple of weeks.

First, the next phase of drilling in the McFaulds Lake properties.

Secondly, an update on the Mexican operations with definite statements on what is to happen and when (as this was suspose to be the cash generator to keep shareholder value up without need to raise more cash via a PP).

I expect neither to occur untill there is a new CEO in place. Consequently, When can we expect to have an announcement on this matter?

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply