Free
Message: I do not see this inquiry to AG posted ... So here it is again

Anybody out near Misters Voisin and Gusko want to run em over a burger or some pizza or something?  Poor buggers probably havent had time to eat.  Talk about a baptism by fire, Voisin sure got one.  Stompin out fires like the guy on "Riverdance"

But yep, the financials are filed and the MD+A was, in my opinion pretty thourough and answered a lot of my questions.  Looks like they are grabbin the reins tight and quick.  New lad at La Yesca, rethinking LaDura, Billiken in, others out, yadda yadda.  Makes you wonder if Voisin didn't have a lot of this stuff in his head before he was official.

I liked the part about financial controls on cheque writing in Mexico.  Was the tequila and tan oil account gettin out of control.  Hee Hee.

I think we got a winner in this Voisin fella, based on his start out of the gate.  Early yet but this race is a steeplechase rather than a five eights for two year olds, so let's hope it keeps up.  Myself, I'm gonna send and e-mail thanking them for the obvious all nighters they just pulled.

I think the only thing missing was that re-assay someone brought up.  The other thing is the 6.63% Ag on hole 07-75.  Shouldn't that be gm/t?  I'll re-eyeball that.

Gonna also ask about a much more in depth response to the La Yesca thing.  That seemed like such a no brainer.  Obviously more complicated than many figgered.

Time for 'nother Bushmill's Irish Cream and coffea.  Smooths the arthuritis right out of my back.

Cheers,

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply