Free

Re: Where is everybody?/mcmoney/s...

posted on Nov 24, 2007 01:23AM

Okay Storm, we got your point, again, for what the eleventh time now. One of these times, someone is liable to report you to the redundancy police. Won't be me tho. I enjoy the verbal sparring with you. You kick UC in the pants and I kick you in the pants. Great sport.

Old Joe made a valid commentary there, that the prior management had a good plan that got seriously derailed in the execution. I agree with that. I bought my first chunk of UC prior to this whole James Bay thingy, because of the Mexico package and the tailing crunch thingy.

Anyone with a bad heart should steer clear of this company. If you only have enough coin to invest in one stock, this should not be it.

If, on the other hand, you got big arms, big rough hands, a strong scruffed heart and brain that functions on occasion with liberal doses of Bushmill's Irish Cream. I recommend you do your DD on this company and form yer own opinion.

I have, after DD'n this thing for months, decided to give the new team a chance to put this thing back on the rails. Apparently, a whole bunch of other big money fellas have too. I'm not a big money fella, I mean them other fellas.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply