Free

You must be a muskie, cause that is one tuff fish.

I am also thinking that UC is a cheap lotto ticket at this price.  I have NOT and am workin on gettin Fancamp and Probe as well. 

As Storm and McMoney are quick to point out and as you and I and most others on this board agree, the company has been run shabby to date, cept getting that back in signed with Spicer/KWG.  Bit of a coup in hindsight.

The reason I see some light at the end of the shaft comes from the activity I have seen in Jim Voisins first week or two.  From the MD&A on SEDAR, we see that financial controls are being implemented, Copalquin former folks out, P. Chance and Billiken in. LaYesca operators out, Trudeau and process engineer in.  Participation in new aerial survey up north.  Cashed up, yadda yadda. 

That said, and before I get jumped on, we have yet to see the results.  Well, pretty early in the new regime.

My thinkin is that UC will go off like a coiled spring if the new boss man and Trudeau, Chance and others deliver.

Make my day, Jim, and as soon as possible, and I'll take you fishin on me 260 horse, 39 MPH triple pontoon boat.  You still gotta have some speed ya know.  Them fish can swim pretty quick in the spring.  Little slower than the Formula we traded in on it, but the fish couldn't keep up with that one.  Aging gracefully.

THe Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply