Free

Not knowing much about the geology aspects...I guess a reasonable question is ..what size do we need to be approaching to make this an interesting deposit. Probably not an answerable question but Noront came in at 1.8 million at better grades so....if we could double or triple this with more drilling...which may be possible?...perhaps we have a mineable deposit..who knows?

I guess what we do know is we have a head start on all the other companies(except NOT) because this inferred resource is the result of a lot of prior years of drilling...now we need to see if the quantum is there. I think it is very encouraging obviously not too many investors took notice..but it does lay the groundwork for the future. In a different investor environment the SP would have had a serious pop...our time will come. Uc sp at .17 is an incredible opportunity.

a) A gold producer within a few months.

b) A huge gold property waiting to be explored...(which BTW the nonsense about the Copalquin claims is ridiculous.)

c) Uc sitting on huge claims at McFaulds with an inferred resource in place..and many more drilling targets.

I'm not happy about the current sp but I am happy about our prospects for the future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply