Free

Re: I'll Keep This Simple

posted on Oct 08, 2009 12:14AM

THe answer also is simple as I understand it...it will require some money to upgrade the La Yesca operation..perhaps $700,000. At the same time we are trying to proceed with "ROF" which takes funds. Jim has a big stake in "UC"..he is trying to move forward without major dilution..or giving away the farm in a JV deal in Mexico. I own a lot of shares in UC...I think we just have to be patient...hopefully the "ROF" drilling will get us a POP in the share price..and we can do some financing at a higher level. Do we want to keep doing financing at the 10-12 cent level..I don't think so. Jim Voisen will make the right decisions in his interest and ours..he is not a pump and dump artist...he is trying to build a company. If it is taking too long for some shareholders then maybe other investments should be looked at. I have bought at 5 cents,8 cents 11 cents and I'm still buying. Its a horse race you bet on the right horse and you hope the jockey will bring you to the finish line. Im comfortable with the direction other investors may not be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply