Free

Some Thoughts on UC

posted on Oct 06, 2009 08:33PM

I have recently spoken extensively with Jim Voisin and his new target is indeed very interesting.

The following information is available in recent news releases:

The deeper target is over 10 kms long and 3 km wide.

The shallow target, although smaller, is thought to be within 30 meters of the surface.

Both targets are conductive and the smaller target has higher conductivity.

Both targets are situated within a highly magnetic anomaly

JVX Geophysics is currently conducting 2 ground geophysics surveys.

The first will identify the best location to place the drill and the proper angle at which to drill to test the shallow anomaly.

The second, an EM loop (TDEM), will test the deeper anomaly in order to more acurately predict it's location and depth. (It is believed to start at 350 meters).

It is anticipated and highly probable that the 2 anomalys are connected. These surveys are expected to verify this theory.

Following completion of these surveys, drills will be mobilized and the sahllow target will be drilled first.

Depending on the results of the shallow drilling and the TDEM survey, a deeper hole will be drilled in such a location as to test the deeper anomaly to a maximum depth of 600 meters. If the anomalys are connected they will attempt to drill through the entire length with the second drill.

IMHO potential investors should consider the following:

These anomalies are located within 200 meters of recent extensive Noront drilling, the resiults of which have yet to be reported in spite of investor requests.

These anomalies are located 12 km south west of Noronts eagle one.

ZTEM surveys show that the deeper anomaly is 10 km by 3 km by 1800 meters deep. The potential for massive reserves clearly exists.

The stock price is currently very "affordable".

UC recently drilled (Aug 2009) this magnetic zone and has requested "extended assays based on initial results".

Jim is showing great patience and maturity by delaying drilling pending further geophysics....previous ZTEM and VTEM results have provided plenty of evidence that a huge coincident conductor and magnetic structure exists at this "bulls-eye" location. Jim has explained that ground geophysics is more accurate than arial work in determining collar locations. (no air or trees to interfere).

These are simply some of my personal observations. Also I am not a geologist or the HOOV so bear with me. Please do your own Due Dilligence and research.

What say you HOOV?

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply