Free

THanks.."Sudbury"..that's pretty interesting info. Are you able to identify the actual hole numbers that relate to the area 200 meters from UC JV property? I do recall that a couple of months back...someone posted a map showing all the "NOT" intended drill locations and what was completed etc. In fact it may have been "Hoov". It was very useful info because as I recall it showed the 2-3 holes that were to be drilled beside UC property with hole nbrs etc. I was not able to locate this map. I just assumed that maybe the drilling never happened. If in fact it has been drilled and "NOT" is delaying the release of the assays...then it could be administrative delays or perhaps other reasons...that may benefit "UC" more than "NOT"...who knows I think I would give "NOT" the benefit of the doubt...with everything they have going on maybe these drill results were just not that important or showed nothing so didn't get released. I guess we will find out fairly soon...I hope! Let's hope they do show something interesting for this area...wouldn't it be interesting..if precious metals showed up...just speculation on my part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply