Free

Thanks Hoov for the response...you and SN..have been very helpful. I do talk to Jim every month or so..but your posts help us to understand the technical stuff.

"Billiken Management Services Ltd. of Toronto, Ont., reports that it is mobilizing a drill from Les Forage Orbit of Val d'Or, Que., to commence drilling of the first shallow anomaly over the weekend of Oct. 17. The intent of this drill program is to drill test the three near-surface anomalies and then, based on the results, consider the merits of following the near-surface conductor(s) downdip, or commence drilling the deeper anomaly by a vertical hole."

I assume this means 2-3 shallow drills over the weekend. Is this a 2-3 day job or longer any thoughts how long this might take? Could they make an evaluation on site and then proceed to go deeper or would we wait for assays before taking the next step?

I was reading "Dr Franklin's report on the UC website..not that I understand very much about it but I did see his comments about there being a very strong correlation between copper and Zinc...and gold and silver..in these VMS areas.

Have a good weekend

New Message
Please login to post a reply