Free

What happens next..?

posted on Jan 08, 2010 01:43PM

The picture appears to be changing with offers disappearing and more bids!

What will be very interesting is what happens if the assays are very promising and more drilling gets underway? We now have a rights plan in place that allows current shareholders to pick up an equal number of shares at half the value if a takeover offer is to emerge. My point is this rights plan could tighten up the market considerably I for one shareholder would think twice about selling my shares because I would also be selling my right to acquire an equal number of shares at half the price. similarly there would be other buyers wanting in get in because of the future potential None of this means anything unless we actually hit something significant and become a potential takeover target...but it is an interesting point to ponder.

I feelover the past month the stock is being accumulated...the long delays about news has brought on sellers..yet the price has held firmly at 8-8.5 cents..and bidders would be patient but then go and takeout the offers every few days..but never go above 9 cents. All this is just my opinion..!

New Message
Please login to post a reply