Free

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen: It has been asked of me several times via PM, if I considered UC as a valid investment.

My answer has consistantly been Yes, that if I could unload my Noront shares for any where near par - I invested @ $7:00 - , I naturally would invest in my own properties first, then UC, because having met the driving force behind it, checking on La Yesca properties and the quality of workmanship on the mill etc., I believe that it is in the final stages of being an actual working mine with the required working materiel for years.

I am also very impressed in that the people working in it are quite willing to invest part of their salaries in it, this means that the people nearest to it, and 'know' it, have faith.

I am NOT a stock guy, in fact the only stock that I have ever received is Noront's, and that for a trade. But I feel relaxed with UC. I do not have to be fed daily reports on progress, or daily stock values in shares, but can sit back quietly, knowing that my team is in there pitching as well as they can. One can ask for no more.

Remember, I have worked in Mines in remote areas of Mexico, I know that it isn't like being near a major source of materiel as in Canada, but is very dependent upon weather and access. Schedules can fall behind because of materiel delivery time, but can far outproduce a normal investment return with the right team, it appears that we have that in La Yesca / UC.

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply