Free
Message: Re: ALEA IACTA EST - "The Die is Cast" Deno (a-1) - JC

Yes JC La Yeska and Xora is a very interesting mountain with visible gold veins and several old gold workings......can't wait for the road to be completed and the drilling to start....

Next time we are in the vacinity we should camp out at La Colorada. Unfortunately we will not get to ride the mules because Voisin will have a road to the top.

I'd feel safer on the mule than riding in a truck with Voisin at the wheel. Last time we were at Guadaloupe, Voisin nearly got us all killed when he swerved to avoid a rock fall. He drives the same speed as he does on the 401 and there are no guard rails.

You saw in the pictures what happened to the unfortunate truck driver who got struck by a rock slide on the way to La Yeska. His exporation days are over.

I understand the mill is operating and they are trying to iron out some wrinkles in the process....normal start up stuff. Can't wait to see the pictures of the first Dore Bar and hear about the assay values of gold and silver.

They have about 4 years of tailings just waiting to be passed through that mill. The cost will be very low and with the price of gold & silver these days, profits should be spectacular.

Stay out of the sun my friend and don't drink too much saki......

Greetings to Berta

JC

May 20, 2010 12:03PM
May 20, 2010 01:16PM
May 20, 2010 02:34PM
May 20, 2010 05:31PM
May 27, 2010 08:03AM
May 27, 2010 01:28PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply