Free

I have every confidence that we are going to see cash flow from La Yesca. Jim convinced me of this today with the AG forum news of his open market buying. (Thanx for the post) I bought more silver today on the belief that it was in a draw down - profit taking situation (even given the crashing Can / US $/oz conversion). The potential fom La Yesca production at today's silver price has potential. Consider production at Silver = $50.00 / oz.

I think that there are going to be issues and events to conquer in the next seven months. I have re-evaluated my considerable long $$ commitment to UC. I have now set the end of business 2010 to be the balance date on which to look forward and predict the future of UC into the next five eyears.

Questions for Jim:

1. Are we on investment $$ track for 55% of the McFauld's play. That is ... is the 2010 investment requirement and legal progess on-track to cement the original agreement ?
  2. Do we anticpate going to the market for more seed $$ to maintain our commintment to McFauld's in 2010?

Thanks in advance

Aafab

New Message
Please login to post a reply