Free

One of the things that drew me to this forum was, ahem , (looks both ways, nervously) the black-suited-corporate-finance-dude, the default avatar -- I thought he looked cool. I tried pasting a couple eyes and the outline of a nose on his blacked out face -- but it looked too goofy.

Anyway, I'll admit to having "revenue enhancement" as my principal interest in UC, or any other security that I trade. I hate to lose money -- loath it, in fact. But I find it easier to squirrel away little bunches of cash to my brokerage account, than simply, methodically, directly depositing into a savings account or retirement account, even. It's like working on a sailboat that I sort of know will never float -- a couple of bronze cleats here, a port-light hatch there. Just dicking away -- if I live long enough, the results might be impressive.

But this idea of pulling stuff out of the ground that's valuable; now that appeals to me. Mines and geologic exploration is fascinating. In a similar way, I like seeds. Companies that grow things, or help to grow things. I mean everybody's hungry, right? It's just that some of us might do well to push away from the table a little earlier LOL. So yeah, I'm hoping that UC will hit it big, but I won't bail out completely, just like someone else here said.

This just in: Time to buy!

New Message
Please login to post a reply