Free

I guess this is purely a speculative question but I wonder what goes on in the Cliff's boardroom. Would the make up of Cliff's include ... a strategy of buying exploration properties...ie.not just proven viable finds such as SPQ etc. As they become more more committed to the "ROF" which appears to be the case..it would seem to me to be a very good strategy to buy up well positioned claims in the "ROF" such as UC Jv,BMK,NOT,PRB etc. If they wait for these juniors to do more exploration and no doubt find some more viable drill results...they will pay 10 times the amount for these properties. It would seem to me these type of discussions must be going on in their board rooms. On the other side companies like UC would like to spend money and find drill results...but there are two problems with that a) money b) time. It would seem to me that Cliffs would be smart to pursue an aggressive strategy of acquiring property in the "ROF"...they could get it for peanuts compared to what they might pay in 4-5 years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply