Free
Message: UC Resources Ltd. Begins Drilling at Xora Claim, Mexico

From NR dated May 7

"Exploration on the XORA claim is presently well under way. A systematic rock chip sampling program is presently being completed as well as induced polarization conducted by Geo Asociados SA de CV of Guadalajara. While results from these two programs are pending an access road will be driven to the initial drill location on the top of the XORA claim where historic mining has taken place. Presently the drill is being tested at the La Yesca mill to insure its reliability and logistical support is being organized. It's worth noting that during the line cutting for the geophysical program that some new veins were exposed at surface, these have been sampled and assays are pending.

Mineral Planet SA, a 100-per-cent-owned subsidiary of UC Resources Ltd., has received confirmation from Mexican Geologic Service, Servicio Geologico Mexicano (SGM), an agency of the Mexican government, that a grant of approximately $92,000 has been made available to assist in the direct cost of drilling on the XORA claim. The plan is to commence drilling as soon as possible after geophysical and rock sampling results are received and analyzed. "

We also rec'd an additional grant of $500,000 from FIFOMI...but I think that was to finish upgrade of mine. The fact that we have built the road to all three drill sites and already started drilling is good news IMO. The update on the mill will come in a few weeks ...just my opinion. We may be a few weeks behind overall ..but things are happening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply