Free

We're just like sitting at the bar and talking... Jaust talking, guys! So here's my 2 cents...

My idea is that JDM manages many separate and non-connected -directly, I mean- entities (Limited Partnerships -'LP') in which a limited number of taxpayers put a fix amount of their money, in return for shares (or 'units') of the LP.

THe LP readily invests the collected money in explorations companies by way of 'flow-trough shares acquisitions' -shares are issued from the corporations treasury, in this case UC Resources being one of these. THese Flow-trough investments generally include the issuance of warrants that are to be exercised at a certain price and within a certain timeframe. We all know that.

The LP have no other purpose than holding these shares and 'funnelling' the corproation's exploration expenses to the LP, letting them 'flow through' into the taxpayers' Income Tax Return, to be applied against his/her revenues.

So the LP has none -or very little- cash available, so when the times come that they need to exercice their warrants (which IMO the manager will not do if he is not comfortable that the share price will rise more than just sligthly otherwise he would just sell the whole position and cash out), the LP has no choice than selling some shares on the market from the positions(s) it owns, and use the money to exercise the warrants.

It may be kind of what is happening here, and I do think it is good news for us. If JDM, as a prudent administrator, decides to bet the limited partners's money on the raising of UC Share Price, it would certainly put a smile on my deadly pirate's face! The only bad news for most of us, however, is that we do not have the chance to hold such juicy warrants... Too bad. But we do have the shares! So enjoy the (muleback) ride!

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply