Free

I have taken the liberty of pasting Hoov's explanation to this very question posted last week. I believe it provides an answer.

Re: ...drilling has only started

posted on Sep 30, 10 09:09AM (Log in to use the IP Check tool) [?]

I'm not so close to Jim that I'm privy to all of the management details, but we were talking a few weeks ago about the earn-in for the RoF JV with Spider/Cliffs and KWG. There's somewhere in the ballpark of $600k to be spent by March. With the delays in the mill caused by power problems, the effect of that was two-fold: increased expenses, and delayed cash flow. I know he wanted to be able to fund the RoF expenditures from the Mexican cash flow, but the timing just didn't let him. (All of the previous is my personal speculation, and is not meant to represent the position of UC Resources.)

I don't know of a junior gold/silver producer comparable to UC, but there is a junior that runs a modern mill in Peru as a custom mill for local artisanal miners. They buy the ore, and make a profit off the sales to the metals market. DNG.V is the symbol. They're looking to find their own ore to process, also.

Lar

New Message
Please login to post a reply