Free
Message: Re: Is stock being accumulated...a couple of points....
Apr 14, 2011 12:06PM
Apr 14, 2011 07:30PM
Apr 16, 2011 04:44PM

"It was hoped to drill from various locations along strike but weather conditions did not allow helicopter drill movements. The results from this program prove that the mineralization at McFaulds No. 3 resource does extend to within 30 metres of surface and suggest that mineralization may extend to surface which would add a new element to the already good resource outlined to date. The drill rig remains on-site, and drilling of the deep targeted holes will resume as soon as possible in an effort to outline additional tonnes for this resource at depth."

1. This from last NR March 14th....does anyone know if the drilling of these deeper targets did resume...apparently the drill rig is in place and funds are available to go forward...just curious what is happening if anything?

2. The 2 million net revenues(cash flow) from LaYesca was a very modest estimate I believe from one of Hoovs posts (my recollection). I would think that gold prices are up 40 since then and silver has at least doubled. My speculative guess would be closer to $4m once all the bugs are worked out out...that would be 5 cents a share...not bad for a stock that is trading at 7.5 cents.

3.I know we won't like it but I would guess that a PP of approx 1 million will be needed to pay some bills and bridge us through until full cash flow starts coming from Layesca....or maybe some debt financing if that's possible?

New Message
Please login to post a reply